A groundbreaking tarot by the designers and artists Linnea Gits and Peter Dunham that introduces a 23rd Higher Arcana card, "The Seeker" and five "Luna Cards" – all original introductions to the tarot format created by Uusi and found exclusively in Uusi's Pagan Otherworld's Tarot.
All imagery in this 84 card deck is hand painted using traditional oils by Linnea Gits and all copy is hand lettered by Peter Dunham. The deck is inspired by the visual beauty of nature, early Celtic mysticism and the luminous beauty of Renaissance paintings.
The tarot is having a moment right now and we are excited to have been a part of it's return. This timeless object of contemplation has moved out of the "New Age" dungeon and back into the modern market where it feels more relevant than ever. A soulful, mysterious and creative way to explore our identities and connections to each other and this beautiful planet. Viva Tarot!
Second Edition Pagan Otherworlds Tarot:
- printed on luxurious, heavy, playing card stock with an embossed linen finish
- 75mm x 130mm card size
- 22 major arcana cards
- 56 lower arcana cards
- introducing a 23rd major arcana card exclusive to Uusi's tarot"The Seeker" bearing the infinity symbol
- introducing 5 "Luna Cards" exclusive to Uusi's tarot
- heavy paper stock for tuck with gold foil embossing
- printed by The Expert Playing Card Company New York, NY
Prices are listed in US$. Two Sides Tarot offers flat rate shipping within Australia, and ships worldwide!